Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mariposa mini album

I love fiber...here is a mini album that my mother requested from me for her sister. She ordered two but I will give the details to the second one at another time. Infact I have made three mini albums using the Mariposa and each of them are so different yet still beautiful.

I used Mariposa for this mini and found a beautiful butterfly charm.





The marble used was one that I made using a clear marble and glued the printed paper on the back. I thought they were so cute I have tons of thes little things.

                    
                    I cute out the picture and made into a pocket.




I created this mini folder using three differnt papers and the coordinating borders.



This is my favorite of all the pages I created this page to give the illusion of patchwork using my scraps.


Tags, Tag, Tags I love handmaking them.




6 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful! They have such an elegant look to them! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...I absolutely adore this and of course you used one of my favorite things in the world...butterflies! TFS...can't wait to see what else you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Beautiful you did a great job when you get the chance would love for you to become a follower on my blog Suzqucrafter21.blogspot.com Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by. Beautiful Mini! Pretty cool looking blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tonya,
    Thanks for subbing to my yt channel...and this mini is lovely. If you get a chance, follow MY blog at CricketsDaughter.blogspot.com.

    Where in Indiana do you live? I am originally from Anderson and lived in Greenwood for several years until I moved away for good.

    Thanks and hope you follow my blog.

    Take care,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete